Rosi Pletzer, an Australian PSYCH-KÂ® Instructor certified by Rob Williams, runs the Basic PSYCH-K Â® Workshop throughout Australia and other countries.
PSYCH-KÂ® was originated by Rob Williams in 1988. We hope that you might enjoy the interviews with Rob on the videos page. They share much about his Personal History and PSYCH-KÂ®
If you click on the upcoming events you will find more detailed information about the Workshop, the location of the venue, and the option to register now and pay later or register and pay today.
You are welcome to call or email Rosi if you have any questions or just want more information. PH: +422084009 EMAIL: email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you at one of our upcoming events, and share this life changing weekend with you!
- A non-invasive, interactive process of change with a proven record of success for over 25 years!
- A simple, yet powerful process to change subconscious beliefs that are self-limiting and self-sabotaging to beliefs that support you.
- SIMPLE, EASY AND VERIFIABLE
- A ground breaking approach to facilitating change at the subconscious level where at least 95% of our consciousness operates.
- Beyond willpower and affirmations.
- A fast track to self-realisation.
- Alignment of the subconscious mind to conscious wisdom.
- A way to effectively and positively continue navigating life journey.
This is the foundational course for all of PSYCH-K®. For some people, this is all the PSYCH-K® they will need to help transform self-limiting beliefs into self-enhancing ones! It is our limiting beliefs that often determine the limits of what we can achieve in life. This Workshop is a prerequisite for all other PSYCH-K® workshops.
Here’s what you will learn in the workshop:
- How to communicate with the subconscious mind, using a unique muscle testing protocol.
- Two different processes for changing subconscious beliefs, i.e., the New Direction Balance, and the Resolution Balance.
- A goal clarification process, called, VAK to the Future, that makes it easier for the subconscious mind to better understand and assist you in achieving your goals.
- How to create well-formed, and compelling goal statements to enhance any area of your life.
- Differences between the subconscious, conscious, and superconscious mind, and the role of each in changing limiting beliefs.
- How to facilitate belief changes with yourself and others.
Here’s how you can benefit from attending this workshop…
- Align your beliefs with the principles of nature
Tap into the Wisdom of Nature to create sustainable joy and happiness in your life.
Release subconscious resistance to experiencing your connection with Divinity.
Create beliefs that support you in having healthy, loving relationships.
- Health / Body
Reduce “emotional stress” and program your body /mind for optimal health and vitality.
- Grief / Loss
Resolve painful memories and find greater peace and happiness.
Discover beliefs that can help you to deeply appreciate and accept yourself.
Replace old attitudes about money and change self-limiting beliefs about financial prosperity.
- Personal power
Increase your self-confidence and willingness to take positive and decisive action in your life.
Important Information about PSYCH-K® Balance ProcessesYour beliefs are the corner stone of your personality. They shape your perception of youself: for example, worthy or worthless, capable or incompetent, belonging or outcast, independent or dependent, flexible or judgmental, loved or hated, Etc. These subconscious beliefs have far reaching consequences that are both positive and negative. They affect your mood, relationships, job performance, self-esteem, physical and mental health, all aspects of your life.
Originated by Rob Williams in 1988, PSYCH-K® is the user-friendly way to change the software of your mind and the printout of your life. It is an effective, verifiable and simple process that helps to change self-limiting subconscious beliefs to new self-supporting beliefs.
PSYCH-K® is a way of aligning our subconscious mind’s beliefs, attitudes and values to our conscious mind’s considered goals and directions.
Your beliefs are the corner stone of your personality. They shape your perception of yourself: for example, worthy or worthless, capable or incompetent, belonging or outcast, independent or dependent, flexible or judgmental, loved or hated, etc.. These subconscious beliefs have far reaching consequences that are both positive and negative. They affect your mood, relationships, job performance, self-esteem, physical and mental health, all aspects of your life.
Traditional psychology and neuroscience teaches that we inherit most of our beliefs from the people and environment around us before the age of 6. Thus the subconscious mind can often be like a mine-field of limiting beliefs and old outdated “programs” that are no longer worthy of who you are, or who you are becoming. PSYCH-K® helps you clear a safe path through those “roadblocks” to a new place of expanded potential in every area of your life.
Our Services are:
- The Basic PSYCH-K Â® Workshop
- Reprogramming the Subconscious Mind
- Private Facilitated Sessions with Rosi
- Practice Days
- Stress Management
“Nurture your mind with great thoughts.
To believe in the heroic makes heroes.”
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Willing is not enough; we must do.”
“Every person is capable of seeing himself, hearing himself, and modifying what he sees. Not because he sees imperfection, but because he sees infinite potential”
“The problem is not the problem, the problem is your attitude about the problem”
” RIDE THE ENERGY OF YOUR OWN UNIQUE SPIRIT ”
” A PHILOSOPHY FOR SUCCESS
Your Beliefs become your thoughts
Your thoughts become your words
Your words become your actions
Your actions become your habits
Your habits become your values
Your values become your destiny
“The ‘SECRET TO LIFE’ is BELIEF. Rather than genes, it is our beliefs that control our lives. PSYCH-K is a set of simple, self-empowering techniques to change your beliefs and perceptions that impact your life at a cellular level.”
” IF YOU CAN CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS, THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT CHANGE.”
“YOU MUST LEARN A NEW WAY TO THINK BEFORE YOU MASTER A NEW WAY TO BE”
” Ask yourself,
“Where did these beliefs about who I am come from, and how old are they?”
Maybe it’s time to update your identity.”