PSYCH-K® Health and Wellbeing Program
“The active ingredient in mind/body healing is belief.”
— Robert M. Williams, M.A. Originator of PSYCH-K®
The PSYCH-K® Health and Wellbeing Program is for PSYCH-K enthusiasts, both professional and non-professional, who want to learn how to achieve and support optimal health and wellbeing, using a non-medical model. The course is designed to develop one’s ability to address the underlying beliefs that limit wellbeing or may impair physical healing — that is, to go to the psycho-physical/spiritual source of the problem rather than remain at the level of the symptoms.
This Program has 4 major components:
- A Balance to align subconscious beliefs with those of longevity and good health, as extrapolated from the Psychoneuroimmunological (mind/body) research.
- An action plan to help bring the new potential into manifestation.
- A Balance to experience a life free of previous health and wellbeing conditions, with a the process to re-perceive the past circumstances associated with the condition/s at the subconscious level of the mind, thereby creating a new set of “epigenetic signals” to the cells of the body. By creating this new set of mind/body signals, it is possible to change current conditions/biochemistry at the cellular level, in order to promote excellent health and wellbeing.
- A discussion and practice of several methods of interviewing, to elicit potential “messages” (meaning) and any possible growth opportunities related to a particular health related condition.
The requirements for the Program are completion of the Basic and Advanced workshops, a working knowledge of the Advanced Balances, in particular, the Core Belief Balance, and the Life Bonding Balance. It is recommended, but not required, that one have: clinical experience of some kind; a referral source of people with undesirable physical conditions; and a practice setting that allows muscle testing and office visits of at least 45 to 60 minutes.
This Program is for:
Doctors, nurses, homeopaths, naturopaths, chiropractors, osteopaths, therapists, psychologists, life coaches, massage therapists or others who see people with medical issues health and wellbeing concerns, The designation of PSYCH-K Health and Wellbeing Facilitator is given.
Be advised that the Health and Wellbeing Program does not provide licensure of any kind.
The Program does not purport to teach one to diagnose or treat any illness. The purpose of the work is to address beliefs and attitudes that may be related to or correlate with underlying illness a health and wellbeing condition. It is possible that some people experiencing this work are completely relieved of their problems. Or, their mental or physical conditions may be ameliorated to such a degree that they become more amenable to conventional treatment. This work is an ideal adjunct for any clinician endeavoring to create a more holistic practice, integrating mainstream medical practices with this complimentary approach.
For more information regarding tuition and registration, contact:
- Duccio Locati, D.O., at email@example.com
For a schedule of Health and Wellbeing Workshops Click here, then use the SEARCH function.
To view an interview with Duccio Locati, Director of the PSYCH-K® Health and Wellbeing Program, and Rob Williams, Originator of PSYCH-K®, click this link: PSYCH-K…Welcome to the Evolution of Health Care!
You can also find Rosi Pletzer – Minds Align on Facebook.