Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Read through our Frequently Asked Questions to discover more about Minds Align and the PSYCH-K® process.
PSYCH-K® creates a “Whole-Brain State” that dramatically reduces resistance to change in the subconscious mind. The subconscious can be accessed in a way analogous to a personal computer. PSYCH-K® works as a kind of ‘mental keyboard’ — a user-friendly method of communicating with the subconscious mind that is simple, direct, and verifiable. By using a PSYCH-K® process called a Balance, you can access the subconscious mind directly to give it new self-enhancing belief programs. The subconscious mind processes information a million time faster than the conscious mind. This is why limiting subconscious beliefs can usually be changed within a few minutes to ones that support your goals in life.
When you learn how to do the process in a workshop, you will be able to use it in your daily life with yourself and with others - I have been using PSYCH-K® since 2009, and I use it every day, as it helps me grow, be a better person, and has helped me in my self-realization journey. It helps us to be more present, more in peace, live more joyfully.
As effective as PSYCH-K® is, this does not mean that one process is all that will be required; at the subconscious level of mind there are many self-limiting beliefs, which reflect on how we experience our daily life. When you learn how to do the processes in a workshop, you will be able to use them in your daily life with yourself and with others
If you would like to know more, you may want to watch additional videos on our YouTube channel– Or, read Rob Williams’ book - PSYCH-K® The Missing Piece Peace in your life
It is important to know that PSYCH-K® is not a substitute for professional medical treatment, rather it is often a complement to it.
The PSYCH-K® approach is about transforming any limiting subconscious beliefs you may have that could be related to your condition. These beliefs are usually acquired in the early stages of your life, and often persist into adulthood, below the level of your conscious awareness.
There is a well established biological interaction between the mind and the body. That is where PSYCH-K® may be of help to you. A Facilitator will not address your condition as a medical doctor would, using a diagnosis and treatment program. In other words, with PSYCH-K® we do not diagnose or treat diseases. However, using PSYCH-K® , we help you change subconscious beliefs that may be influencing your health and wellbeing, both mentally and physically. Sometimes a condition improves dramatically just by using PSYCH-K® ! That is why we offer this service.
While it is not possible to guarantee a specific result, which depends largely on the individual and his or her condition, PSYCH-K® has a 30 year history of helping people achieve a satisfying and joyful life, mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
If you are ready to move forward in your life by co-creating a new state of well-being, a Facilitator will be happy to work with you.
A Certified PSYCH-K® Instructor is the only person authorised to teach PSYCH-K® Workshops. These qualified candidates receive rigorous specialised training to ensure Workshop Participants have the highest quality learning experience possible.
Please read here to see the prerequisites to become a Certified PSYCH-K® Instructor.
Otherwise, If you are interested in attending a PSYCH-K® class to become a PSYCH-K® Facilitator (not an Instructor) you can check all the workshops clicking on this link
As a PSYCH-K® Facilitator you’ll be able to use PSYCH-K® with yourself and others; as PSYCH-K® Instructor you’ll be able to teach PSYCH-K® to other people (and the path for that is quite different as you can see in the link)
Life itself will show up with situations that we are not enjoying or where we feel resistance. This is a great place to start questioning ourselves. We learn how to communicate with the subconscious during the workshop, so that we can find if we have particular beliefs or not in regards to different situations.
PSYCH-K® is a non-invasive, interactive process of change with a proven record of success for over 25 years.
There are published research papers, in peer reviewed publications, based on QEEG/brain mapping research undertaken by Jeffrey L. Fannin, Ph.D., Director of the Centre for Cognitive Enhancement, in Glendale, AZ. Rob Williams, Originator of PSYCH-K®, co-authored the papers with Dr. Fannin.
More information on this reach that clearly shows the benefits of the bilateral and symmetrical brain wave pattern created by using PSYCH-K® can be found at this link:
- We consider that the value of the process we offer is actually very reasonable, considering this is a tool you are going to be able to apply daily with yourself and with others for the rest of your life. Can you think of any other experiences you can invest in currently that will give you life long positive benefits? Unlike other processes, which tend to be informational, PSYCH-K® is a very practical, hands on process; the workshops are totally experiential. Very simple, very effective! Participants are taught and observed under the guidance of a Certified Instructor. Since the Basic Workshop Participants are qualified as PSYCH-K® Facilitators they will be able to use this new skill professionally as well as personally.
- If you spread the value over the years you will be able to use PSYCH-K®, the investment is very small -
- The average PSYCH-K® Workshop is usually rather small in number of participants compared to most other workshops or in person seminars. This helps to insure the high quality of the learning experience. Instructors have many expenses required to make the workshops available: travel, lodging, venue space, workshop materials and organiser fees. If Instructors cannot make a living teaching PSYCH-K®, there would be very few available if any.
Some alternatives to consider:
- You may contact one of our Certified Instructors and propose to organize a workshop where you live. Each Instructor has their own conditions for this purpose - Look for those who might be closer geographically or for the one your wisdom guides you to. Organizing a Workshop will allow you to be able to take the workshop, since there is a financial agreement to share the profits in exchange for sponsoring a Workshop.
- Set aside a small amount daily, as an investment in yourself - Let´s say US$10 each day and in less than 3 months you would have the necessary money to empower yourself and transform your life. You may also be able to arrange a payment plan with one of the Instructors, by the time of the workshop you will have made full payment. Many Instructors also offer payment with credit card, so you can make payments after to your bank. There are many ways to empower yourself with PSYCH-K
- Perhaps you can consider booking a private session, as the investment may be more manageable. A private session with a PSYCH-K® Facilitator will focus on specific areas in your life where you feel limited.
It´s Easy to learn
In a 3 day workshop you can learn what is necessary to generate significant changes in your life and with the people you facilitate.
Easy to use and highly effective
A PSYCH-K® Balance (change process) takes only a few minutes and creates evident and sustainable change in the desired area of your life.
Safe and deeply respectful
PSYCH-K® is based on the wisdom of the person and on their ability to change, more than on the ability of the Facilitator. PSYCH-K® integrates a “permission” protocol directed to the higher self of the person, which knows what is “safe and appropriate” in the context of their evolution.
Remember your inner power and your true essence as a spiritual being having a human experience: the ‘secondary effects’ will manifest at all other levels of your life
Differences between PSYCH-K® and other modalities
Question: How does PSYCH-K differ from other ‘Self-Help’ modalities?
Answer: PSYCH-K differs from other modalities in a variety of ways. While all change processes have value, there are important differences among them that make a difference. Many of these contrasts are addressed in Chapter 7 of Rob Williams’ book PSYCH-K… The Missing Piece Peace In Your Life. To view the contents of Chapter 7, click the following link: The Differences That Make a Difference.
All aspects of life can be helped by using PSYCH-K®. Self-esteem, career, relationships, health and body, spirituality, grief and loss, finances. Any area we can think of or that we see we are limiting ourselves in.
PSYCH-K® is set of processes that are easily learnt. They act as a key in transforming beliefs at subconscious level of mind, where real and lasting change occurs. There isn't any magic in PSYCH-K®, it is simply an easy, powerful, verifiable and effective way to transform limiting beliefs to supportive beliefs. We can create new potential and then act upon it.
My name is Rosi Pletzer. I was certified by Rob Williams as a PSYCH-K® instructor 4 years ago. I now instruct PSYCH-K® Workshops around Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and in Europe.
I had found PSYCH-K® at a time in my life when I was needing to create change and as quickly and simply as possible. I had read Bruce Lipton's book "biology of belief" and heard of this work through that. I had tried so many other processes. EFT, NLP, affirmations, willpower, subliminal tapes, different forms of self-help and assisted help through counsellors and coaches. Although i had found benefit in many of them, it seemed complicated and hard work to change the apparent stubborn areas of my life where I kept hitting similar road blocks or patterns.
After doing my Basic PSYCH-K® workshop I practised and just kept transforming areas that were noticeable in my life. The changes that occurred over a relatively short period of time were noticeable to friends and colleagues in a meaningful enough way that i asked an Instructor to give a workshop in my home town as so many people who knew me wanted to attend the workshop for themselves.
Beautiful question! And an absolute no. PSYCH-K® Honours the spirituality of the individual and there is actually a permission protocol within the processes of PSYCH-K® that allows each individual to check in with that level of consciousness (spiritual) that the transformation about to occur is safe and appropriate for the individuals overall life. We do this for each transformative process. For me, it was one of the reasons I liked PSYCH-K® so much.
Again, absolutely not. We are using our conscious mind also. We are in control of ourselves at all times and when we are working with someone we are only ever facilitating with them so they can effect their own changes. They are always in control of themselves too.