About Minds Align
Rosi Pletzer, an Australian PSYCH-K® Instructor certified by Rob Williams, runs the PSYCH-K ® Basic, Advanced Integration, and Master Facilitation Workshops throughout Australia, Singapore, Denmark, Croatia, Greece and Hawaii.
PSYCH-K® was originated by Rob Williams in 1988. We hope that you might enjoy the interviews with Rob on the videos page.
They share much about his Personal History and also about the PSYCH-K® processes for change.
If you click on the upcoming events at Minds Align you will find more detailed information about the Workshop, the location of the venue, and the option to register now with a deposit and pay later or register and pay today.
You are welcome to call or email Rosi at Minds Align if you have any questions or just want more information.
About Minds Align - We look forward to meeting you at one of our upcoming events, and share these life changing workshops with you!
- Non-invasive, interactive process of change with a proven record of success for over 25 years!
- Simple, yet powerful process to change subconscious beliefs that are self-limiting and self-sabotaging to beliefs that support you.
- SIMPLE, EASY AND VERIFIABLE
- Ground breaking approach to facilitating change at the subconscious level where at least 95% of our consciousness operates.
- Beyond willpower and affirmations.
- Fast track to self-realisation.
- Alignment of the subconscious mind to conscious wisdom.
- A way to effectively and positively continue navigating life journey. The conscious mind is where we have surface thoughts and goals, our wishes and also our judgments of things we’ve experienced or observed. Our subconscious mind is all our automatic thinking based on habitual thought patterns and beliefs. What is so interesting, and why it is so imperative that we know HOW to update the old habitual beliefs and thought patterns, is:
- We spend so much time thinking about past and future stuff, and not about the moment.
- So, it’s actually the subconscious mind, with all it’s outdated beliefs and perceptions, running the show !
- Consciously we may want to achieve and experience certain things, and subconsciously we may have habitual limiting beliefs in place that prevent us achieving those conscious goals! Like, “I’m not good enough” or “I don’t like change” or “We don’t deserve that” or “it’s not safe” and on and on.
- Most of our subconscious beliefs and habitual thoughts are downloaded from the first seven years of life! Can you think of any that you may have running?
- The easiest way to identify what subconscious beliefs you have is to look at your life. It’s the print out of our subconscious program. Mainly because we are behaving from our subconscious patterns 95% of the time! And our subconscious has a vastly higher capacity for operations…it can multitask and is so much faster than our conscious mind.
ALIGN the subconscious mind to conscious wisdom…. and you’ll create flow instead of day to day struggle. You’ll have the superior processing capacity of the subconscious mind backing you up 100% of the time.
The PSYCH-K ® processes for change are Simple | Powerful | Effective
People from all walks of life come to the workshops for many various reasons, including to:
- Help themselves with habitual limiting patterns: smoking, anger, hoarding
- Maximise their performance: for example athletes, musicians
- Wanting to help by facilitating with others: health facilitators, well-being facilitators
- Transform stress to peace
- Help create harmony within relationships
- And so many more!
You can also find Rosi Pletzer - Minds Align on Facebook.
Make real and lasting changes in your life now!
Important Information about PSYCH-K® Balance Processes
Information about PSYCH-K® Balance Processes
Your beliefs are the corner stone of your personality. They shape your perception of yourself: for example, worthy or worthless, capable or incompetent, belonging or outcast, independent or dependent, flexible or judgmental, loved or hated, Etc. These subconscious beliefs have far reaching consequences that are both positive and negative. They affect your mood, relationships, job performance, self-esteem, physical and mental health, all aspects of your life.
Originated by Rob Williams in 1988, PSYCH-K® is the user-friendly way to change the software of your mind and the printout of your life. It is an effective, verifiable and simple process that helps to change self-limiting subconscious beliefs to new self-supporting beliefs.
PSYCH-K® is a way of aligning our subconscious mind’s beliefs, attitudes and values to our conscious mind’s considered goals and directions.
Your beliefs are the corner stone of your personality. They shape your perception of yourself: for example, worthy or worthless, capable or incompetent, belonging or outcast, independent or dependent, flexible or judgmental, loved or hated, etc.. These subconscious beliefs have far reaching consequences that are both positive and negative. They affect your mood, relationships, job performance, self-esteem, physical and mental health, all aspects of your life.
Traditional psychology and neuroscience teaches that we inherit most of our beliefs from the people and environment around us before the age of 6. Thus the subconscious mind can often be like a mine-field of limiting beliefs and old outdated “programs” that are no longer worthy of who you are, or who you are becoming. PSYCH-K® helps you clear a safe path through those “roadblocks” to a new place of expanded potential in every area of your life.
Our Services are: