Make real and lasting changes in your life now!
Rosi Pletzer, an Australian PSYCH-K® Instructor certified by Rob Williams, runs the PSYCH-K ® Basic, Advanced Integration, and Master Facilitation Workshops throughout Australia, Singapore, Denmark, Croatia, Greece and Hawaii.
PSYCH-K® was originated by Rob Williams in 1988. We hope that you might enjoy the interviews with Rob on the videos page. They share much about his Personal History and also about the PSYCH-K® processes for change.
If you click on the upcoming events you will find more detailed information about the Workshop, the location of the venue, and the option to register now with a deposit and pay later or register and pay today.
You are welcome to call or email Rosi if you have any questions or just want more information. PH: +422084009 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you at one of our upcoming events, and share these life changing workshops with you!
- A non-invasive, interactive process of change with a proven record of success for over 25 years!
- A simple, yet powerful process to change subconscious beliefs that are self-limiting and self-sabotaging to beliefs that support you.
- SIMPLE, EASY AND VERIFIABLE
- A ground breaking approach to facilitating change at the subconscious level where at least 95% of our consciousness operates.
- Beyond willpower and affirmations.
- A fast track to self-realisation.
- Alignment of the subconscious mind to conscious wisdom.
- A way to effectively and positively continue navigating life journey.The conscious mind is where we have surface thoughts and goals, our wishes and also our judgments of things we’ve experienced or observed.The subconscious mind is all our automatic thinking based on habitual thought patterns and beliefs.What is so interesting, and why it is so imperative that we know HOW to update the old habitual beliefs and thought patterns, is:
- We spend so much time thinking about past and future stuff, and not about the moment.
- So, it’s actually the subconscious mind, with all it’s outdated beliefs and perceptions, running the show !
- Consciously we may want to achieve and experience certain things, and subconsciously we may have habitual limiting beliefs in place that prevent us achieving those conscious goals! Like, “I’m not good enough” or “I don’t like change” or “I don’t deserve that” or “it’s not safe” and on and on.
- Most of our subconscious beliefs and habitual thoughts are downloaded from the first seven years of life! Can you think of any that you may have running?
- The easiest way to identify what subconscious beliefs you have is to look at your life. It’s the print out of our subconscious program. Mainly because we are behaving from our subconscious patterns 95% of the time! And our subconscious has a vastly higher capacity for operations…it can multitask and is so much faster than our conscious mind.
ALIGN the subconscious mind to conscious wisdom….and you’ll create flow instead of day to day struggle. You’ll have the superior processing capacity of the subconscious mind backing you up 100% of the time.
The PSYCH-K ® processes for change are Simple | Powerful | Effective
People from all walks of life come to the workshops for many various reasons:
- To help themselves with habitual limiting patterns: smoking, anger, hoarding
- To maximise their performance: for example athletes, musicians
- They want to help by facilitating with others: health facilitators, well-being facilitators
- To transform stress to peace
- To help create harmony within relationships
- And so many more!
This is the foundational course for all of PSYCH-K®. For some people, this is all the PSYCH-K® they will need to help transform self-limiting beliefs into self-enhancing ones! It is our limiting beliefs that often determine the limits of what we can achieve in life. This Workshop is a prerequisite for all other PSYCH-K® workshops.
Here’s what you will learn in the workshop:
- How to communicate with the subconscious mind, using a unique muscle testing protocol.
- Two different processes for changing subconscious beliefs, i.e., the New Direction Balance, and the Resolution Balance.
- A goal clarification process, called, VAK to the Future, that makes it easier for the subconscious mind to better understand and assist you in achieving your goals.
- How to create well-formed, and compelling goal statements to enhance any area of your life.
- Differences between the subconscious, conscious, and superconscious mind, and the role of each in changing limiting beliefs.
- How to facilitate belief changes with yourself and others.
Here’s how you can benefit from attending this workshop:
- Align your beliefs with the principles of nature
Tap into the Wisdom of Nature to create sustainable joy and happiness in your life.
Release subconscious resistance to experiencing your connection with Divinity.
Create beliefs that support you in having healthy, loving relationships.
- Health / Body
Reduce “emotional stress” and program your body /mind for optimal health and vitality.
- Grief / Loss
Resolve painful memories and find greater peace and happiness.
Discover beliefs that can help you to deeply appreciate and accept yourself.
Replace old attitudes about money and change self-limiting beliefs about financial prosperity.
- Personal power
Increase your self-confidence and willingness to take positive and decisive action in your life.
Important Information about PSYCH-K® Balance Processes
Information about PSYCH-K® Balance Processes
Your beliefs are the corner stone of your personality. They shape your perception of yourself: for example, worthy or worthless, capable or incompetent, belonging or outcast, independent or dependent, flexible or judgmental, loved or hated, Etc. These subconscious beliefs have far reaching consequences that are both positive and negative. They affect your mood, relationships, job performance, self-esteem, physical and mental health, all aspects of your life.
Originated by Rob Williams in 1988, PSYCH-K® is the user-friendly way to change the software of your mind and the printout of your life. It is an effective, verifiable and simple process that helps to change self-limiting subconscious beliefs to new self-supporting beliefs.
PSYCH-K® is a way of aligning our subconscious mind’s beliefs, attitudes and values to our conscious mind’s considered goals and directions.
Your beliefs are the corner stone of your personality. They shape your perception of yourself: for example, worthy or worthless, capable or incompetent, belonging or outcast, independent or dependent, flexible or judgmental, loved or hated, etc.. These subconscious beliefs have far reaching consequences that are both positive and negative. They affect your mood, relationships, job performance, self-esteem, physical and mental health, all aspects of your life.
Traditional psychology and neuroscience teaches that we inherit most of our beliefs from the people and environment around us before the age of 6. Thus the subconscious mind can often be like a mine-field of limiting beliefs and old outdated “programs” that are no longer worthy of who you are, or who you are becoming. PSYCH-K® helps you clear a safe path through those “roadblocks” to a new place of expanded potential in every area of your life.
Our Services are:
- The PSYCH-K ® Basic Workshop
- The PSYCH-K ® Advanced Integration Workshop
- The PSYCH-K ® Master Facilitation Workshop
- Reprogramming the Subconscious Mind
- Private Facilitated Sessions with Rosi
- Practice Days
- Stress Management
Make real and lasting changes in your life now!
PSYCH-K® Advanced Integration Workshops
If you enjoyed the Basic Workshop and want to learn more about how to deepen your skills, then the Advanced Integration Workshop is for you. This course is recommended especially for those who plan to work more extensively with others, either personally or professionally.
Prerequisite is the Basic Workshop. Here’s how you can benefit from attending this workshop:
- Core belief balance
This process addresses 13 “Core Beliefs” that often keep us from tapping our full potential in life. It is a general belief change process that prepares the mind/body system for accelerated change.
- Belief points
You will learn how to use 12 “energy points” on the body that are derived from ancient acupressure. Each point represents key beliefs that give you valuable information about how you are limiting yourself in a given situation. These points make beliefs easy to access and easy to change, usually in a matter of seconds!
- Life bonding balance
The “trauma of birth” and the “fear of death” are two powerful aspects of human experience. This balance utilises breath as a means of re-programming the negative impact of these influences in our lives. By directing the breath back and forth between two power points in the body, you will learn to transform stress associated with the birth and ‘death’ experiences.
- Surrogate balancing
A possibility for “change at a distance.” Surrogation works with a substitute person for muscle testing and balancing in the absence of the person for whom the change work is being done. Surrogation can be used to help friends, relatives, and even your pets!
- Relationship balance
This balance will help you transform personal issues with others and better understand the lessons to be learned in the relationship. It will provide a clearer perspective on the value of relationships between parents, children, spouses, friends, and lovers.
You will learn how to create a deep sense of trust and safety with others in a matter of minutes, making it easier to identify issues that may otherwise be difficult to acknowledge and change.
- Energy focusing
A safe and effective process that allows you to focus energy to a Belief Point in order to change subconscious beliefs quickly and easily.
- Energy circle
An extraordinary experience in the utilisation of group energy focusing. It’s your opportunity to feel the awesome effects of concentrated, unconditional love!
This outstanding workshop teaches you how to apply what you have already learned in the Basic Workshop. It’s one thing to know what to do. It’s another thing to know how to do it with style and finesse and get your Partner where they need to go.
Sharpen your skills and deepen your knowledge and confidence using the PSYCH-K® processes taught in the Basic Workshop. Expand and enhance your abilities helping others deal with life’s challenges.
During this jam packed 3 day intensive you will experience lots of personal growth as you practice the processes!
Make real and lasting changes in your life now!
Divine Integration Retreat
Recognize and experience a direct connection to your Higher-SelfChange limiting beliefs about your own divinity Experience group synergy of Divine Consciousness. Discover your true nature as a spiritual being having a human experience. Learn to see the divinity in others.
The purpose of this Retreat is to provide participants with both recognition, and a direct experience of the Divine essence in each of us. It is inclusive of all religious and spiritual orientations.
The Retreat provides an opportunity to identify and change any limiting beliefs about one’s own divinity.
In the culminating experience of the Retreat, the effect of group synergyis used to create an energetic environment in order to generate a personal experience of one’s own divine connection. In the tradition of “the whole is greater than the sum of its parts,” this experience leverages group dynamics to facilitate a field effect in which each person can benefit from the power of the group in this state of divine coherency.
The more of us who recognize our true spiritual nature, the more of the Source of All That Is, will manifest in the world. It is PSYCH-K’s way of nurturing sacred global evolution.
There is no fee for the Retreat, although you may make an anonymous donation if you wish. Because the Divine Integration Retreat builds on processes and experiences from the Basic and Advanced PSYCH-K® Workshop, completion of both Basic and Advanced Workshops is required before attending the Retreat.
PSYCH-K® Health and Wellbeing Program
“The active ingredient in mind/body healing is belief.”
— Robert M. Williams, M.A. Originator of PSYCH-K®
This Program is for PSYCH-K enthusiasts, both professional and non-professional, who want to learn how to achieve and support optimal health and wellbeing, using a non-medical model. The course is designed to develop one’s ability to address the underlying beliefs that limit wellbeing or may impair physical healing — that is, to go to the psycho-physical/spiritual source of the problem rather than remain at the level of the symptoms.
This Program has 4 major components:
- A Balance to align subconscious beliefs with those of longevity and good health, as extrapolated from the Psychoneuroimmunological (mind/body) research.
- An action plan to help bring the new potential into manifestation.
- A Balance to experience a life free of previous health and wellbeing conditions, with a the process to re-perceive the past circumstances associated with the condition/s at the subconscious level of the mind, thereby creating a new set of “epigenetic signals” to the cells of the body. By creating this new set of mind/body signals, it is possible to change current conditions/biochemistry at the cellular level, in order to promote excellent health and wellbeing.
- A discussion and practice of several methods of interviewing, to elicit potential “messages” (meaning) and any possible growth opportunities related to a particular health related condition.
The requirements for the Program are completion of the Basic and Advanced workshops, a working knowledge of the Advanced Balances, in particular, the Core Belief Balance, and the Life Bonding Balance. It is recommended, but not required, that one have: clinical experience of some kind; a referral source of people with undesirable physical conditions; and a practice setting that allows muscle testing and office visits of at least 45 to 60 minutes.
This Program is for:
Doctors, nurses, homeopaths, naturopaths, chiropractors, osteopaths, therapists, psychologists, life coaches, massage therapists or others who see people with medical issues health and wellbeing concerns, The designation of PSYCH-K Health and Wellbeing Facilitator is given.
Be advised that the Health and Wellbeing Program does not provide licensure of any kind.
The Program does not purport to teach one to diagnose or treat any illness. The purpose of the work is to address beliefs and attitudes that may be related to or correlate with underlying illness a health and wellbeing condition. It is possible that some people experiencing this work are completely relieved of their problems. Or, their mental or physical conditions may be ameliorated to such a degree that they become more amenable to conventional treatment. This work is an ideal adjunct for any clinician endeavoring to create a more holistic practice, integrating mainstream medical practices with this complimentary approach.
For more information regarding tuition and registration, contact:
Duccio Locati, D.O., at email@example.com
For a schedule of Health and Wellbeing Workshops Click here, then use the SEARCH function.
To view an interview with Duccio Locati, Director of the PSYCH-K® Health and Wellbeing Program, and Rob Williams, Originator of PSYCH-K®, click this link: PSYCH-K…Welcome to the Evolution of Health Care!